The awards ceremony took place on 14th December at the Park Plaza Hotel in London.
Caltest were proud to sponsor the Passive and Electromech award at the Elektra Awards 2011 in a joint venture with LeCroy.
The 2011 winners were:
- Design Team of the Year – ByteSnap Design
- Distributor of the Year – RS Components
- Environmental Award - Axiom Manufacturing Services – Programme to cut carbon emissions by 40% (Will add the complete list)
- Manufacture Export Award – IQE
- New Company of the Year – United EMS
Engineers of the Future
- Rising Start New Engineer of the Year – Adrian Carter
- Educational Support Award – The MathWorks – Funds graduate fellowships and studentships at 12 universities
- University Department of the Year – University of Cambridge
- Design Tools and Development Software Award – Microchip Technology – MPLAB X open source integrated development environment.
- Embedded System Product of the Year – Xilinx – Zynq-7000 extensible processing platform.
- Passive & Electromechanical Product of the Year – Harting – Han-Yellock connector system
- Power System Product of the Year – TDK-Lambda – EFE400M digitally-controlled medical power supply.
- Renewable Energy Design Award – National Instruments – cRIO modules used by Whitfield Solar
- Semiconductor Product of the Year – Analogue- austriamicrosystems – AS540x 3D Hall magnetic encoder
- Semiconductor Product of the Year – Digital – Altera – 28nm FPGA product ranges
- Solid-State Lighting Application Award – Analog Devices – ADP8866 programmable LED driver
- Test Product of the Year – Tektronix – MDO4000 series mixed domain oscilloscop
- Product Innovation Award, Readers Choice – EnOcean – ECT 310 voltage converter energy harvesting for wireless sensors
- Company of the Year – RS Components
- Life Time Achievement Award – Dick Skipworth
Congratulations to all the winners and all the 2011 Shortlist contenders.