- $49 android PC from Via
- Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Promote UK Technology
- European Electronics Industry Awards 2011
- Graphene to redefine the amp and kilogram?
- GW Instek have announced a new product range – The AFG-2100/2000 Series Arbitarary Function Generator
- Industry News
- Latest News
- Makey Makey Circuit Board
- National Strategy for Power Electronics demonstrates opportunity for UK to lead sector
- Q2 saw the European semiconductor distribution grow 13.2%
- Quick Facts
- Space: Europe Moon mission Rocket Test.
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Google Inc. says it is abandoning its ambitious program to drive down the cost of renewable energy, one of seven major initiatives canceled by the Internet giant this week as it looks to focus on its core projects. Launched four … Continue reading
Is it possible to reduce greenhouse gas emissions to 80% below 1990 emissions levels by 2050? Maybe, according to a study done in California. The study was jointly conducted by consulting firm Energy and Environmental Economics, Inc. (E3) and Lawrence … Continue reading
Samsung has designed Dialog Semiconductor’s system-in-package (SIP) level power management and audio ICs in to its S-5368 TD-SCDMA smartphone. The Android-based smartphone is targeted at the Chinese market and will be distributed via China Mobile, the largest Chinese mobile phone operator. Accoding to Dialog, … Continue reading