- $49 android PC from Via
- Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Promote UK Technology
- European Electronics Industry Awards 2011
- Graphene to redefine the amp and kilogram?
- GW Instek have announced a new product range – The AFG-2100/2000 Series Arbitarary Function Generator
- Industry News
- Latest News
- Makey Makey Circuit Board
- National Strategy for Power Electronics demonstrates opportunity for UK to lead sector
- Q2 saw the European semiconductor distribution grow 13.2%
- Quick Facts
- Space: Europe Moon mission Rocket Test.
Category Archives: Latest News
National Instruments has announced the LabVIEW Electrical Power Suite, which allows engineers to combine an CompactRIO system for power measurement with over 50 signal and sensor modules. “The LabVIEW Electrical Power Suite and CompactRIO help engineers effectively monitor and meet … Continue reading
Remember the Elektra Electronics Industry Awards 2011 is on Wednesday 14th December 2011. Caltest are proud to present and sponsor the Passive and Electromech award at the Elektra Awards 2011 in a joint venture with LeCroy. The awards ceremony is … Continue reading
Don’t miss out on the new job service that has launched on Electronics Weekly – make sure you visit www.electronicsweekly.com/jobs to see what’s new!
A European Union-funded collaborative research project is intended to develop supercapacitor energy storage technology for use in hybrid electric vehicles. The ElectroGraph project is investigating technology for the development of both electrode materials as well as the electrolyte solutions as required for optimising … Continue reading
Is it possible to reduce greenhouse gas emissions to 80% below 1990 emissions levels by 2050? Maybe, according to a study done in California. The study was jointly conducted by consulting firm Energy and Environmental Economics, Inc. (E3) and Lawrence … Continue reading
Samsung has designed Dialog Semiconductor’s system-in-package (SIP) level power management and audio ICs in to its S-5368 TD-SCDMA smartphone. The Android-based smartphone is targeted at the Chinese market and will be distributed via China Mobile, the largest Chinese mobile phone operator. Accoding to Dialog, … Continue reading